Mr. Russell focuses his practice in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, and elder law. Mr. Russell is a graduate of St. John’s University School of Law, where he was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society and the Journal of Civil Rights and Economic Development. After his graduation and admission to the New York State Bar, he practiced at a small firm in Melville in the areas of estate planning, elder law, and tax controversy.
Mr. Russell is admitted to practice in the State of New York, and he is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
- St. Johns University School of Law, J.D. 2014
- State University of New York at Geneseo, B.A. 2008
Professional and Civic Associations
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Moot Court Honor Society
- Member, Journal of Civil Rights and Economic Development