East End values and a supportive family atmosphere inspire and motivate the attorneys, paralegals, and legal assistants who serve our clients.
We’re looking for people who share our core benefits, passion, and dedication to the people and places we serve.
Open Position Available:
Estate Administration Paralegal-2 years experience
Riverhead law firm is seeking a full-time Estate Administration Paralegal to assist attorneys with all aspects of the administration of trusts and estates including the preparation of probate documents, estate tax returns, formal and informal accountings to settle estate, marshaling of assets and distribution of estates and trusts.
Candidate should have law firm estate administration experience, be detail oriented, organized and have excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
Working knowledge of One Source Fiduciary Accounting software (Fast Tax) is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Required)
Litigation Legal Assistant
Twomey, Shea, Kelley, Dubin & Quartararo is looking to hire a full-time legal assistant for its busy and growing employment, labor and litigation practice in the firm’s Riverhead office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Type and transcribe documents and correspondence from draft or dictated text.
- Answer calls from the receptionist or other legal staff to the attorney.
- Assist clients in person and by telephone.
- Manage calendar and assist in meeting deadlines.
- Coordinate and attend meetings as needed.
- Ensure proper indexing of original legal documents with Court Clerk and County Clerk’s office.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a law firm handling litigation files, preferably in Federal as well as State court.
- e-filing experience and be familiar with motions, pleadings, etc. is helpful.
- High emphasis on quality clerical work, client communication and file maintenance and management.
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Email.
Benefits include medical insurance, vacation and personal time and 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time
- Legal Assistant: 4 years (Required)
Interested in joining us? Fill out the form below and include your resume.
Twomey Latham is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, national origin, veteran status or disability in a relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices.