Jacqueline M. Morley is an associate at the firm and focuses on real estate, zoning and land use, and environmental law.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Morley served as an Assistant Staff Judge Advocate (ASJA) with the United States Air Force and was stationed most recently in Colorado and New Jersey. During her time with the Air Force, Ms. Morley prosecuted criminal cases within the service, and supported the Air Force in the areas of government procurement law, labor law, and environmental law. Ms. Morley continues to serve as a Captain and ASJA with the New York Air National Guard in Westhampton Beach.
Ms. Morley received her Bachelor of Arts from Princeton University, her Juris Doctor from American University Washington College of Law, and her Master of Laws in Environmental Law, with a Concentration in Land Use and Sustainable Development, from Pace University. Ms. Morley is currently working towards her Master of Science in Environmental Science and Policy at Johns Hopkins University.
Ms. Morley is admitted to practice law in the State of New York and is a member of the New York State Bar Association. In her free time, Ms. Morley enjoys running, birding, and playing golf.
- Elisabeth Haub School of Law, Pace University, LL.M. Environmental Law, Concentration in Land Use and Sustainable Development, 2017; Thesis, Cum Laude
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D., 2016
- Princeton University, A.B., 2013
Professional and Civic Associations
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Environmental and Energy Law Section
- Member, Suffolk County Bar Association
- Captain, 106th Rescue Wing, New York Air National Guard, Gabreski Air National Guard Base