Twomey, Latham, Shea, Kelley, Dubin & Quartararo, LLP is located in Suffolk County with headquarters in Riverhead. Established in 1973, we are recognized by Martindale-Hubbell as a preeminent law firm. We have 30 attorneys and 36 staff working together to create a team atmosphere. We strive for a healthy work-life balance.
- Assisting the firm’s partners in handling a heavy and diversified client base.
- Drafting and reviewing documents and agreements, including declarations and easements.
- Communicating with the firm’s clients as well as opposing parties.
- Organizing and maintaining case files; coordinating with other staff.
- Supervising document reviews with legal team and clients.
- Handling Planning Board, Zoning Board and Trustee matters in multiple municipalities.
- Attendance at work sessions and Public Hearings.
- Handling SCHD and NYSDEC applications
- Must be currently admitted and in good standing with New York State Bar.
- Must possess superior organizational and time-management skills to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong, concise communication and writing skills.
- Highest ethical standards and professional integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with partners and employees of all levels throughout the organization.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To be considered for this opening, submit:
- Cover Letter
- Writing Sample
- Health Insurance