VILLAGE OF GREENPORT
236 Third Street, Greenport, NY 11944
Below please find a summary of current hearing and application procedures with the Town of Southampton during the coronavirus pandemic (as of 5/13/20):
Board of Trustees
- The Village of Greenport Board of Trustees is continuing to hold meetings remotely via video conference.
- The public cannot attend in person, however, they can submit questions for discussion to the Village Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:30 p.m. the date of the meeting. The internet meeting link and call-in access information will be available on the Village website for the public to listen only to the meeting.
- The Village Building Department is accepting building permit applications via regular mail, however, they are not issuing building permits nor conducting inspections at this time.
- Freedom of Information Requests for Building Department files should be sent to the Village Clerk at email@example.com who will respond via email.
Land Management Boards
- Village Planning Board, Zoning Board of Appeals, and Historic Preservation Commission meetings have been cancelled for the foreseeable future.
- The Boards are continuing to accept applications via regular mail.
- Freedom of Information Requests for Board files should be sent to the Village Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org who will respond via email.