Prior to joining the firm, MaryKate practiced in Cutchogue where she represented clients in the areas of estate planning, trust and estate administration, elder law, real estate, land use and business law.
MaryKate received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Sacred Heart University and her Juris Doctor from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. While attending law school, MaryKate was a student attorney with the Disaster Relief Clinic, assisting clients in Nassau and Suffolk Counties in obtaining funds for repairing and rebuilding their homes following Superstorm Sandy. She also assisted with the Senior Citizens Law Program through the Suffolk County Office for the Aging, which provides legal assistance to low-income senior citizens.
MaryKate is admitted to practice in the State of New York. She is a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Suffolk County Bar Association.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, J.D., 2016
- Sacred Heart University, B.S., 2013
Professional and Civic Associations
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Suffolk County Bar Association
- Member, East End Lions Club
- Member, Theta Phi Alpha Long Island Alumnae Association