College of Wooster, B.A., 2008 Areas of Law Business & Corporate Law
Land Use & Zoning
Matrimonial & Family Law
Wills Trusts & Estates
Ms. Halsey-Storch has a general practice with a concentration in all aspects of matrimonial and family law including divorce, child custody, support and family offense proceedings, as well as the preparation and negotiation of pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
Ms. Halsey-Storch’s other areas of practice include real estate transactions, land use and zoning matters, and civil and estate litigation.
Ms. Halsey-Storch is dedicated to providing pro-bono representation, and works with, among other organizations, the Retreat, Inc., a not-for-profit domestic violence center in East Hampton, providing representation to victims of domestic violence in matrimonial and family law matters.
Ms. Halsey-Storch received her Bachelor of Arts from the College of Wooster and her Juris Doctor degree from Syracuse University College of Law. While attending law school, Ms. Halsey-Storch was a participant in the Children’s Rights and Family Law Clinic and a member of the Impunity Watch Law Journal.
Ms. Halsey-Storch is admitted to practice law in the State of New York.
- Retreat, Inc., representation of victims of domestic violence in matrimonial and family law matters.
- Town of Southampton Community Housing and Development Corp., representation of purchasers of affordable housing in Southampton.
Professional and Civic Associations:
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Rogers Memorial Library, Southampton, 2015-present
- Member of the Board of Directors of New Hope Rising, 2014-present
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Matrimonial Bar Association of Suffolk County